- Free eBooks: The Ultimate Guide List of links to free ebooks.
- Free Healthy Recipe E-Books from the NIH Seven free ebooks with recipes.
- HEARTH Cornell University’s selection of free downloads of various home management texts from the 1800s to the 1950s. (The cooking texts are a great source of old recipes.)
- Project Gutenberg Extensive collection of free ebooks and audiobooks.
- Coursera “The world’s best courses online for free.”
- Meetup.com Search for low-cost things to do with local groups.
- St. Pete Events What’s going on in the city.
- Hillbilly Housewife Solutions for frugal cooking with very low cost menus.
- Garden Girl TV Urban sustainable living.
Hair cuts and more
- Loraine’s Academy Hair, skin, nails, and massage by students.
- Community Health Centers of Pinellas Quality, affordable health care with locations across Pinellas.
- Healthcare.gov Florida health insurance.
- $4 Prescription Program at Walmart A 90-day supply is only $10. Download the list of the medications and take to your physicians before they decide which drug to prescribe.
- St. Petersburg College Dental Hygiene Clinic Low-cost preventive dental care from students.
- Cheap Green RV Living Just what it says.
If you have a relevant, high-quality site, send your link request to email@example.com, and I will be happy to consider adding it to this list.